The item I received is the wrong item or is defective, what can be done?
I received a defective item – what do I do?
- The best thing to do is to contact us and inform us of the issue. We will send you a label to return the item for testing.
- If stock is currently available, we will arrange for shipment of a replacement item upon the return and testing of the defective unit.
- If we do not have stock or a refund is desired, a refund for the initial transaction price will be issued back to the original payment method upon testing of the unit.
- If the tech team is unable to duplicate or confirm the defect, we will contact you first before a refund or replacement are processed.
My item arrived physically damaged – How can I send it back?
- Sometimes carrier damage can occur to a shipment. In the event that your item arrives damaged due to carrier mishandling, we’ve got you covered!
- If your item is damaged, contact us right away! Be sure to take photos of all item damage and packaging damage and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep all original items, packaging, and accessories exactly as you received it!
- Once pictures are received and damage confirmed, we’ll file a claim with the carrier on your behalf.
- If stock is available, we will send you a replacement item at no additional shipping expense. If a replacement is not desired, we can issue you a full refund of the transaction price upon the item’s return.
I received the wrong item/parts of missing – how do I get the rest of my order?
- If you are missing pieces of your order or it is the incorrect item, please contact us!
- If items are missing, we typically can ship the missing parts/pieces same-day and provide updated tracking.
- If you received the incorrect item, we can send a label to take the entire package back for a refund or replacement.
How long does the return process take?
- All returns must be shipped back within 5 business days of return authorization being given.
- Once returns are checked in to our facility at the end of every business day, it takes approximately one business day for testing, refunds and/or replacements to be processed. Transit time of replacement items is determined by shipment method used. In the event of an exchange or replacement, updated tracking information is provided.
- If we are unable to confirm manufacturer defect/damage, restocking fees may apply.
I received my item more than 30 days ago – will you cover it?
Though things can happen outside of 30-days and delays can occur, in order to protect our customers and our company, the policy is firm. In cases where items develop defects, we are happy to provide the necessary documentation to obtain warranty coverage by manufacturers. All of our items are direct from the manufacturers, so warranties are valid on all items unless clearly stated otherwise.
If you have any questions regarding defective or mis-shipped orders, please contact us at email@example.com